Winter Garden Hereford
Your winter garden in Hereford needs plants and trees you will have trouble finding in the town. To get such a special collection of shrubs, bulbs and more, you can either travel to ten different stores and nurseries in the county or just spend a few hours on a Saturday afternoon at Lyonshall Nurseries and bring home everything you need. Plants, equipment, and expert advice, we can give you all of that during your visit.
Benefits of visiting Lyonshall Nurseries
There are a number of advantages and benefits that make your visit to Lyonshall Nurseries worthwhile if you are planning on developing a winter garden in Hereford.
- You will be able to visit any day of the week―we stay open on Saturdays and Sundays, too.
- You can bring the whole family for a nice picnic amid expertly designed displays of colourful flowers all around you.
- You can choose from a wide range of plants, shrubs, trees, vines and seeds.
- You can also get all kinds of gardening related gifts for friends who keep the hobby.
- You can buy all sorts of accessories you need, including watering equipment and handy tools for your winter garden in Hereford.
- You can consult our gardening specialists and get specific advice on the problems you may be facing or get tips for your plans.
- You can get your purchases delivered home safely with our partner taxi agency in Kington who will give you a special discount.
Range of options for your winter garden in Hereford
The most important reason why people from Hereford, as well as the rest of the county, choose to visit Lyonshall Nurseries for their gardening needs for all seasons is the variety we maintain in our inventory. Not only do we make sure our customers find a long list of usual and more popular plants for their homes but also a special range of unusual and seldom requested plants, such as what our visitors growing a winter garden in Hereford need. We offer them multiple combinations of trees, plants, shrubs, and climbers that fill their gardens with colour and freshness even in the cold and snowy days of December.
For instance, you will find many options to choose from in our garden centre with regard to vegetables that you can grow in your winter garden, including cabbage, parsnip, kale, prinz, leek, rhubarb, and more. You can grow a range of citrus trees, like limes and oranges during the cold months, and we have a range of them available.
You can learn about all the rest of the options you have when you visit us. Come on over this weekend.