Welcome to Lyonshall Nurseries & Garden Centre
Lyonshall Nursery is situated in beautiful Herefordshire countryside close to Mid-Wales. A highly recommended nursery and garden centre in Hereford, Kington, Leominster, Ludlow and Mid-Wales area by gardeners, people who want a great garden, tourists, day trippers and people who love visiting plant nurseries and garden centres.
Lyonshall Nurseries produce most of the seasonal, annual and bedding plants themselves.
- What to do in the garden in July: 7 July 2015
- Hang yellow sticky traps among greenhouse plants 3 July 2015
- The Hampton Court Flower Show celebrates its 25th birthday this week 30 June 2015
- Cut back geraniums which have finished flowering 26 June 2015
- Set up an automatic watering system 23 June 2015
Hanging baskets make a bright splash of colour against a wall or fence, filled with brilliant scarlet pelargoniums or tumbling begonias. But don't just stick to bedding plants this year: try planting baskets which are productive as well as beautiful.
Edible hanging baskets are a great w…Read more »
The gladiolus is both a popular summer garden plant, and a flower for cutting. For whichever reason you are growing it, the best plants are kept tidy and productive through regular deadheading. Pick off individual faded blooms, and the cut off flower spikes at the base as soon as they are over.